Lower Back: lower back is one of the most important body part to focus on while doing the workout. Lower back exercise helps in the functioning of body parts more effectively and efficiently.
There are various exercises that will help you in having and strengthening your lower back. You can do back exercises and stretching at home to help ease lower back pain and improve your strength and flexibility.
Your aim should be to do all this exercise daily in order to maintain your health and fitness.
There are many exercises that help in making a stronger back. great exercises which will help you in strengthening the lower back are :
Basic bridge helps in isolating and strengthening your gluteus (butt) muscles and hamstrings (back of the thigh).
This move can also enhance core stability.
It’s also a good basic rehab exercise to improve core and spinal stabilization.
1. Lie on your back with your hands at your sides, knees bent, and feet flat on the floor under your knees.
2. Tighten up your abdominal muscles by pushing your low back into the ground before you come up.
3. Uplift your hips to create a straight line.
4. pull your belly button back toward your spine.
5. Hold for 25 to 30 seconds.
The back extension:
It exercises both stretches and strengthens your lower back. It is the perfect complement to crunches to develop a strong, balanced midsection. Try lifting only your legs and leave your arms flat on the floor if you feel some kind of pain.
1. Lie on your stomach and arms straight out in front of you, palms down, and legs straight.
2. Pull your stomach in, as if you’re trying to create a small space between your stomach and the floor.
3. Lift your left arm and right leg and stretch out as much as you can.
4. Hold this position for five slow counts and then lower your arm and leg back down.
Front Bridge to T
1. Support your body off the floor at the top of a push-up, resting on your toes and hands with your arms straight.
2. one hand up while rotating your body to the same side and look up at your hand.