Today, we will share with you ways in which you can boost up your protein intake with the first and the most important meal of the day, breakfast. Along with Endura Protein Supplements, these healthy and yummy breakfast recipes will make sure you start your day with the boost you need.
1. Protein Powder Cereal- While cereals offer nutritional value too, just a bowl of cereal may not provide you with the amount of protein and other nutrients your body needs in the morning. With just one scoop of Endura Double Gain supplement mixed with milk and then with cereal, you will have the perfect meal to keep you going through a busy weekday.
2. Egg-Salad- Although salad and eggs, both can be rich in protein, they can get boring after a while, so why not combine them both? All you need to do is toss some hard-boiled eggs in your bowl of salad with a dash of olive oil and top with some mozzarella for some added protein.
3. Protein Smoothie- Who doesn’t love a glass of cold smoothie on a hot summer day? Just blend some greek yogurt, fruits, nuts, and your choice of whey protein supplements with milk and enjoy up to 20-30 grams of protein per serving.
4. Peanut Butter & Banana Oatmeal- Add two tablespoons of peanut butter, bananas, and some almonds to a bowl of oatmeal to get up to 15 grams of protein.
5. Banana and Peanut Butter On Toast- Perhaps the easiest to make, all you need to do is spread peanut butter over a slice of toast, add bananas on top and sprinkle with some chia seeds to get up to 22 grams of protein.
6. Cottage cheese toast- cottage cheese is a great source of protein and when you take it with some sprouts and two toast, it is sure to give you up to 15 grams of protein.