This season can take you close to various infections if your immunity is weak. A weak immunity in the changing weather might become more prone to infections and diseases.
A healthy immune system is extremely important as it works continuously with the whole system to lower down the infections. In order to make your immune system keep going, you need to show some love and towards it.
Here are some of the immunity-boosting shots that will cover you up from seasonal flu, cold and cough. Obviously, a healthy diet is quintessential but here are some crucial composites that can boost your immunity like no other. So, just give them a quick read and keep yourself going healthily.
- Turmeric Tonic: Turmeric which is also known as the golden spice of the kitchen is loaded with antioxidants and can freely fight with the toxic chemicals in the cells while making it robust and totally functional. Curcumin is the compound found in turmeric that can reduce the risk of various cancers, heart diseases, and chronic diseases. All you have to do is take ¾ teaspoon of turmeric, some black pepper and mix it well in some water and drink. This shot is very effective in keeping down seasonal illnesses while preventing the risk of heart diseases, arthritis, and cancer.
- Amla Shot: Amla shot is well known for its various advantages and can become your favorite staple to boost immunity. This tiny looking fruit is enriched with Vitamin C which helps in enhancing the immune system and battle off infections. Consuming this shot is really helpful in minimizing the risk of various heart diseases. All you have to do is just peel and grate a fresh amla and squeeze out the juice from it and you are all set to drink.
- Green Goodness: It is said that to get good health make greens your forever friend! Greens are packed with fiber, Vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients which are great in boosting your immunity while lowering down the risk of various diseases. All you have to do is add kiwi, spinach leaves, and fresh lime in a blender and make a smooth paste. Drink and enjoy the goodness of Vitamin C, iron, Vitamin A, Vitamin E, and Vitamin K.
- Ginger Power Shot: Ginger is one of the best staples to boost digestive health and has been saving people from digestive issues like bloating, indigestion and flatulence. Ginger contains a compound called gingerol which is great in making you hale and hearty. Start by grating some fresh ginger, boil it in some water and add some fresh lemon juice. When it gets cool, consume it sip by sip.
- Vitality shot: This shot is made by using the quintessential cayenne pepper herb which has been scientifically proven to aid digestive health, relieve pain, lower blood pressure and boost metabolism. It is packed with immunity-boosting antioxidants like Vitamin C, Vitamin E, choline, lutein, zeaxanthin, and beta carotene. Hence, it can be called a shot of vitality! To make this, add 3/4 teaspoon of ground cayenne pepper to some lukewarm water, drop in clove and little cinnamon powder. Mix well and consume immediately.